IP University 2019 Application Form is accessible at the IPU website i.e. ipu.ac.in from March 20, 2019. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will close the registration for IPU CET 2019 on May 1 for most courses. Please note that each course has a dissimilar closing date. The application fees is INR 1000 for all applicants.
Key Points to Consider
1. You might apply for more than single course by submitting separate forms.
2. IPU-CET Application Form is not accessible offline.
3. The scanned images to upload must be in JPEG & GIF format and not exceed 80KB size.
4. Once you register, you will be given an id and password. Save it for future purposes.
5. In case of any rectifications in IPU CET Application Form, submit a physical application with INR 500 as fees to the exam authority.
Pre – Requisites to Fill IPU CET Application Form 2019
Applicants must keep certain documents ready for reference while filling up the application form. The documents compulsory are:
• 10th standard mark sheet
• 12th standard mark sheet
• Graduation and/or Post-Graduation mark sheet (if available)
• Aadhar card (if available)
• Scanned copies of photo, sign and left-hand thumb impression
How to Fill IPU CET Application Form 2019?
The Application Form of IPU CET 2019 is available now. The form can be filled via online mode only. All the procedures regarding IPU CET 2019 will be carried out at the website. Here’s how you can fill IPU 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Visit Official Portal
• Log on to the official website of IPU CET
• Click on the link ‘Apply Online’
Step 2: General Information
• Fill up the necessary details like personal information.
• For instance, (name, parents’ name, date of birth, category, gender, etc.), mailing address (locality, city, pin-code, etc.) and contact details (mobile number, email ID).
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
• At the bottom of the general information page, you will see a link for uploading your photo, sign and left-hand thumb impression.
• Click on the link and upload the documents required.
• A message ‘Your image has been uploaded successfully’ will appear after uploading image.
• You will also see a preview of the same.
• Click on ‘Next’ to go the qualification page.
• The essential dimensions and format are given below.
*Candidate should upload a passport sized colored photograph with a white background taken after January 1, 2019.
Step 4: Fill Academic Qualifications
• Add details about your qualifications- year of passing, board/university and percentage of marks for 10th, 12th, graduate and post-graduate degrees.
• These are not compulsory fields and candidates must enter the information only if it is accessible with them.
• Those applicants applying for a postgraduate, masters programs should fill the correct detailed academic qualification form.
Then, Click on ‘Next’.
Step 5: Agree to Declaration
• You must agree with the declaration given and enter the captcha code.
• Click on ‘I Agree’ and then click on ‘Submit’.
• On clicking on submit button, a message with the option of ‘OK’ and ‘Cancel’ will appear.
• Click on ‘OK’ to continue further
• This is the only chance to edit the information present in the application form.
• Note down your login ID and password after submitting the application form.
• Login ID and password will also be sent to the registered email ID.
Step 6: Course Selection
• Enter the details by selecting the exam category and course.
• The date and time of the test will appear on the screen.
• Select two IPU CET exam centers from the list as appropriate.
• Enter the payment amount and date of payment.
• Click ‘I Agree’ given at the bottom of the declaration and click Submit.
Step 7: Payment of IPU CET Application Fee
• You will be directed to the bank payment page after submitting the course application form.
• Fees can be paid by using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
• Pay the amount of INR 1000 and save the receipt.
Step 8: Application Form Confirmation
• After fruitfully submitting the form and paying the fees, a confirmation page of the application form will appear.
• Print it out and save it.
Important Dates of IPU CET
Ques. What is IPU CET?
Ans. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university-level entrance examination organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It is held for admission to UG & PG courses in engineering, law, medical, dental, and management.
Ques. Is IP University Private?
Ans. No IPU is not a private university. It’s a semi government University which means that the main University campus is under the Delhi government and all the other institute that are affiliated to the university can either be private or government as well. If you get admission in the main University campus your salary would be like peanuts but if you get admission in an affiliated institute then you will have to pay a fair amount because that institute is private, and they charge money for education and are not backed by the government.
Ques. How many colleges are there in IP University?
Ans. There are approximately 73 colleges affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University).
Ques. Is there BCOM in IP University?
Ans. Go for Bcom Hons from IP University, Its new but surely gaining momentum. … opt for SOL, DU only when u are not planning for MBA, Money is a Concern, Or just want a B.com hons degree not marks and knowledge.
Ques. Does IP University offer psychology Honours?
Ans. The students will have to apply online. No, there is no entrance exam for BA (Hons) Psychology yet in DU. Any there is no such course in IP University. IP College of Delhi University offer BA (Hons) Psychology.
Ques. Does IP University comes under Delhi University?
Ans. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU), formerly Indraprastha University, is a public state university located in Delhi, India. … The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) (India), under section 12B of the UGC Act. It has been graded ‘A’ by the NAAC.
Ques. How many seats are there in IP University for MBA?
Ans. As many as 19 B-schools affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University offering MBA and MBA (IT) programmes. Around 2500 seats are offered.